You are here
High resolution 3D printing system: Dilase 3D
3D Tabletop printing system
High resolution 3D lithographic laser system, the Dilase 3D offers the possibility to work in 3 dimensions with a resolution of 5µm. It allow to write on all type of substrate (semi-conductor, glass, polymer, cristal, thin film…) on a surface expendable up to 100 x 100 mm, and a thickness of 50mm .
A novel technology
This new equipment has been developped in partnership with LAAS-CNRS Renatech lab. LAAS-CNRS particulary developped the process to realise hight quality 3D microfluidics and biotech devices.
Dilase 3D experience
Great depth of focus
The great depth of focus resulting from the specific optical processing developed by Kloé , allows to write as easely in thick layers as thinner layers with the same verticality of edges and minimal roughness.Therefore, one can save a lof of time in the work process of large object without a quantity loss.
- Linear writing speed : up to 50mm/s
- Address grid : 100nm
- Repeatability : 100nm
- Accepted wafers : 1 to 4 inches
- Accepted substrate thickness : from 250µm to 10mm
- Laser beam width (1 or 2) : from 1µm to 50µm
- Aspect ratio : minimum 10
- Dimensions : 545 x 795 x 853 mm
- Available laser sources : 375nm or 405nm
- Accepted files format : STL
- Motorized focal length
- integrated design software: 3D Slicer and Dilasesoft V.2
- Two wrinting modes : vectorial and scanning.