You are here
High resolution 3D printing system: Dilase 3D
3D Tabletop printing system
High resolution 3D lithographic laser system, the Dilase 3D offers the possibility to work in 3 dimensions with a resolution of 5µm. It allow to write on all type of substrate (semi-conductor, glass, polymer, cristal, thin film…) on a surface expendable up to 100 x 100 mm, and a thickness of 50mm .
A novel technology
Dilase 3D experience
Great depth of focus
The great depth of focus resulting from the specific optical processing developed by Kloé , allows to write as easely in thick layers as thinner layers with the same verticality of edges and minimal roughness.Therefore, one can save a lof of time in the work process of large object without a quantity loss.
- Linear writing speed : up to 50mm/s
- Address grid : 100nm
- Repeatability : 100nm
- Accepted wafers : 1 to 4 inches
- Accepted substrate thickness : from 250µm to 10mm
- Laser beam width (1 or 2) : from 1µm to 50µm
- Aspect ratio : minimum 10
- Dimensions : 545 x 795 x 853 mm
- Available laser sources : 375nm or 405nm
- Accepted files format : STL
- Motorized focal length
- integrated design software: 3D Slicer and Dilasesoft V.2
- Two wrinting modes : vectorial and scanning.