High power density in complete safety
The LED based light source that equips UV-KUB 9 enables you to benefit from an adjustable high power density of cold UVs.
This non-collimated source is homogeneous at +/- 5% over a working surface of 9 inches. The substrate holder can receive 4, 6 and 8 inches diameter wafers and dicing mainframes of 7 and 9 inches for "blue tapes" UV exposure. The total exposure time for the inhition of "blue tapes" at full power is around 20 seconds. All functions of UV-KUB 9 are controlled by touchscreen.
Opening and closing of the insertion-extraction drawer is manual, it guarantees a perfect protection of the user against any UV exposure while processing.
UV-KUB : LED generation
COMPACT AND VERY LOW ENERGY COMSUMPTION
- Wavelength : 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density : 200mW/cm²
- Substrate warm-up during exposure : < 2° C
- Exposure cycle : entre 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles : 10
- Dimensions : 350 x 345 x 355 mm
- Weight : 22 kg
- Colour touchscreen : 5, 7 pouces
- Power supply : 110V/230V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption : 800W
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D650 -15s
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D175 P370 - 45s