UV-KUB 3 - New generation of Mask aligner
First compact system with UV-LED light source
The mask aligner UV-KUB 3 is the first mask alignment system equipped with a UV-LED light source, that provide an unrivalled collimation and homogeneous exposure, on the international market.
Compact, easy to use and efficient, the mask alignment system UV-KUB 3 allows alignment up to 7" photolithography mask with substrates up to 6" in a cube volume of 48cm size.
Thanks to its removable photomask holder, the handling of fragile mask is considerably reduced: you can change the substrate as often as you want without touching the photomask.
Compatible with all standard photoresists: AZ, Shipley, SU8 and K-CL
A new approach of mask alignment
The new generation of mask aligner UV-KUB 3 is particularly suited for the production, through soft lithography, of microfluidic chip, integrated optical circuits, microelectronics, MEMS, semiconductor technology...
Fully secure thanks to its dust-proof hood, this equipment is the only solution on the market that democratizes precision photolithography without requiring a cleanroom type environment.
Resolution and alignment precision
Its design makes possible the realization of microstructures below 1 µm over the entire 4" or 6" work surface with an alignment precision of less than 1 µm.
Advantages of the UV-LED exposure technology
- illumination source devoid of undesirable thermal effects
- perfectly monochromatic
- lifetime of the LEDs > 10 000h: requires no specific maintenance
A compact mask alignment system
Beyond its size reduced to a minimum, its internal supporting structure dispenses the need for anti-vibration table, combined with low power consumption, the UV-KUB 3 is the ideal tool to control the operating costs.
A removable photomask holder
The photomask holder is removable: you can change the substrate as often as you want without touching the photomask. It allows to save a lot of time in production mode and thus, improve the efficiency of the automatic prealignment function.
User-friendly and efficient
With the UV-KUB 3 make precision mask alignments of less than 1 µm in few minutes with the ergonomic control joypad or with the help of the dynamic and intuitive tactile interface.
Low cost equipment
UV-KUB 3 is the less expensive high resolution mask aligner offered in the international market place.
Special field of application of the mask aligner 6 inches version
The mask aligner UV-KUB 3, 6 inches version, is perfectly well suited for:
- semiconductor technology
- microfluidics lab on a chip fabrication
New generation of UV-LED mask aligner
High quality collimated and homogeneous exposure
Thanks to a divergence angle less than 2°, you can reach resolutions down to micrometre scale without needing a vacuum mode.
It is thus possible to work on thick layers (several hundreds of microns) with a perfect rendering of the edges, with no roughness. This allows to reach 10x100 aspect ratio.
- Resolution: 1µm
- Alignment accuracy: 1µm
- Accepted masks size: up to Ø 5" or Ø 7" respectively with 4'' and 6'' version
- Accepted substrate size: Ø 2" - Ø 4" - Ø 6" and 50 x 50mm - 100 x 100mm
- Visualization system resolution: 1,5µm
- Mask/substrate measuring distance resolution: 0,5µm
- θ substrate displacement resolution: 5.10-4°
- XYZ substrate displacement resolution: 0,4µm
- Wavelength: 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density: 35mW/cm² +/- 10%
- Substrate warm-up during exposure: < 1°C
- Exposure cycle: between 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles: > 100
- Dimensions: 475 x 480 x 515mm
- Weight: 55kg / 121lbs
- Displacement control: USB 24 key PAD
- Colour touchscreen: 15.6 inches
- Power supply: 100V/240V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption: 180W
- Testimonial of Benoit Scheid from TIPS about the mask aligner UV-KUB 3
- Other equipment from UV-KUB range
- The direct laser writing equipment from Dilase range
- High resolution 3D Printer Dilase 3D